About Me

My photo
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
I'm a relatively new emerging local artist in the Geelong region after finally finding some spare time after children heading off to school and selling my business. I'm blessed with a gorgeous husband who has helped me set up a studio at home and supports my time consuming hobby! I love all things nature and dabble in many sorts of art, botanical art, printmaking and fine drawing. I look forward to a new year creating in 2011 and spreading my wings in the art world. I am selling my works at a local market and at a few local stores.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beginning of Autum

Hello there, Summer has flown by and as I look back on my art life, things have progressed. I've managed to get organised to display my art in a couple of favourite cafes, Winter's and this weekend my works go up in cafe Go. Do if your out and about I'd recommend the coffee at both cafes and fantastic food, and view my art. Also my own market Artefact market coming up on March 16th and then I'm doing Picadilly market for the first time March 25th. Its also time to do another run of some tea towels so stay tuned for some more designs, I have done a beautiful "LOVE" poster which includes my infamous doiley. Available in any colour, selling for $150 framed.
I've also sold a few of my prints to a gorgeous local homeware's shop called Red Pidgeon.

I'v added some gorgeous pictures of some of my works. Have a happy autumn...x

No comments:

Post a Comment